Newark, Delaware: , September 19, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — The global DNA-based skin care market in 2022 will 4.7 billion USDmillions of It is estimated that US$ 4.9bmillions of Future Market Insights states in its report that the focused ultrasound systems market will expand rapidly. CAGR 5.3% Between 2023 and 2033, totaling approx. 8.2 billion USDmillions of By 2033.
DNA skin care products use information gleaned from a person’s genetic makeup to formulate products that can help you learn about the negative effects of your daily routine.
It is estimated that the rising demand for health and wellness products will continue to drive the growth of the DNA-based skin care products market. Living a healthy lifestyle improves a person’s appearance and well-being, and skin health is an indicator of a person’s overall health.
To understand the growing global demand, request a sample report DNA-based skin care market: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8702
Key points from market research
- Expected size DNA-based skin care market Sales in 2017 were USD 4.1 billion.
- Global DNA-based skin care market is growing rapidly CAGR 2.5% From 2017 to 2022.
- North America is expected to generate the largest share in the DNA-based skin care market 37.6% In the next few years.
- Demand for natural and organic products in Europe is being driven by increasing consumer awareness of the risks of adopting skin care products where synthetic chemicals dominate the market share. 25.5%.
- By product type, creams dominate the market; 56.2%.
- Under distribution channel, offline distribution channel occupies a major position in the market, and the market share is 68.8%.
“Millennials’ desire to delay the signs of aging is one of the key drivers of the DNA-based skin care market,” said Future Market Insights Analyst Principal Analyst.
range of of report
|growth rate||CAGR from 2023 to 2033 is 5.3%|
|Base year of estimation||2022|
|historical data||From 2017 to 2022|
|Forecast period||From 2023 to 2033|
|quantitative unit||US$ Billion Revenue and CAGR from 2023 to 2033|
|Key countries profiled||
|Overview of major companies||
To stay informed, request our research methods: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-8702
Key developments in the DNA-based skin care market
- personalized skin care: DNA-based skin care has ushered in a new era of personalization. Companies use genetic information to develop customized skin care products tailored to an individual’s unique genetic makeup. This trend is gaining popularity as consumers seek more effective and personalized healthcare solutions.
- advanced DNA testing: Advances in DNA testing technology have made it easier and more affordable for consumers to access their genetic information. This has facilitated the growth of DNA-based skin care by making it easier for people to gain insight into their skin’s unique needs.
- targeted therapy: DNA analysis allows skin care companies to identify specific skin problems and recommend targeted treatments. This precision approach replaces a one-size-fits-all skin care model and delivers more effective results.
- Rise of DTC brands: Direct-to-consumer (DTC) DNA-based skin care brands are emerging, offering consumers the convenience of ordering personalized products online. These brands often offer easy-to-use DNA testing kits, making the process accessible to a wide range of users.
The global market is highly fragmented, with a variety of domestic and foreign companies. Many companies are gradually turning to artificial intelligence to respond to lifestyle changes, provide personalized recommendations and track daily skin changes. Meanwhile, some other major companies are working to develop DNA testing kits to help customers make informed decisions related to their genetic makeup.
- European cosmetic powder manufacturer Gi Picco’s has been acquired by MS Beautilab. The acquisition of Gi Picco’s Cosmetics in Italy by a Swiss-French subcontractor completes its history by bringing improvements to its product line and marking an important milestone in the company’s expansion strategy.
- Milk Makeup and Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC were acquired by Waldencast Acquisition Corp.
Buy now to uncover segment-specific information and identify key trends, drivers, and challenges. https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8702
Major segmentation at tDNA-based skin care industry
By product type:
By distribution channel:
By end use:
- home user
- wellness clinic
- North America
- latin america
- western europe
- eastern europe
- South Asia and Pacific
- east asia
- middle east and africa
About Future Market Insights Healthcare Sector
Future Market Insights’ healthcare team provides expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations to deliver authentic insights and accurate results to help clients across the globe . With over 100 reports and a repertoire of over 1 million data points, our team has been clearly analyzing industries in over 50 countries for over 10 years. The team provides a quick analysis of key trends such as competitive environment, profit margins, and R&D efforts.
Sabyasachi Ghosh (Vice President, Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare, medical device, and pharmaceutical industries. His curiosity and analytical skills helped shape his career as a researcher.
It comes naturally to him to identify the key challenges faced by his clients and develop robust, hypothesis-based solutions to empower them with strategic decision-making capabilities. His main expertise lies in the areas of market entry and expansion strategies, feasibility studies, competitive intelligence, and strategic transformation.
Sabyasachi, who holds a degree in microbiology, has written numerous publications and has been cited in journals such as The Journal of mHealth, ITN Online, and Spinal Surgery News.
Explore trend reports health care:
DNA/RNA Extraction Market Demand: The expected size of the DNA/RNA extraction market in 2022 is estimated at USD 1.3 billion and USD 1.4 billion in 2023, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2023 to 2033. I am. Approximately USD 2.85 billion by 2033.
DNA Polymerase Market Size: The DNA Polymerase market is likely to register positive growth, with the overall valuation expected to reach USD 353.9 million in 2023. Demand for DNA polymerases is projected to surge at a forecast CAGR of 6.2% to reach USD 647.5. a million.
DNA Synthesis Market Analysis: The DNA synthesis market is projected to be USD 2,898.3 million in 2023 and is expected to rise to USD 9,999.6 million by 2033. DNA synthesis sales are expected to register a significant CAGR of 13.2% in 2023. Forecast period.
Shape of the DNA Sequencing Services Market: Global The DNA sequencing services market is expected to reach USD 945.6 million in 2023. The market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2023 to 2033 and reach USD 2,080.2 million by 2033. Cancer cases are increasing around the world.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR Certified, Stevie Award Winner, Greater New York Chamber of Commerce Member) provides deep insight into the drivers driving market demand. FMI has established itself as one of the world’s leading providers of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the packaging, food and beverage, consumer, technology, healthcare, industrial, and chemical markets. With a large team of over 5,000 analysts located around the world, FMI provides global, regional and local expertise on diverse sectors and industry trends in over 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawarani
Future Market Insights Co., Ltd.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive;
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog | YouTube