World Princess Week will be held again at the end of this month. The weeks leading up to this event are filled with exciting princess-themed news. Among the announcements on last week’s Disney Parks Blog full of dolls and characters, there was one that sparked my interest more than others. There is an app called Calm. For those unfamiliar, it’s packed with sleep stories, music, meditations, and all sorts of things to keep you asleep. Calm down. The included stories are from the most talented authors and are narrated by renowned voices such as Matthew McConaughey and Alan Sklar. It’s been a favorite of me and my kids since it was released. So when I heard Disney was partnering with Calm to release a Disney Princess story, I was super excited.
Disney and Calm down Bringing families the touching stories of Disney Princess characters. New mindfulness and sleep contentavailable exclusively at Calm down. A powerful new series of content designed to help kids and their parents head back to school with confidence, encouraging bedtime fun and rest and helping families prioritize mindfulness. Masu. Parents can find sleep stories, meditations and soundscapes featuring Disney Princess characters such as Moana, Rapunzel, Tiana, Jasmine, Ariel and Cinderella.
As someone who’s been using the app multiple times a day for years, Calm has expanded its library to include some of Disney’s most beloved characters so kids can see these stories come to life. I am very happy to make it easier to imagine.Here’s a quick overview from here Calm down About what’s added to the app:
3 new stories from Disney x Calm Sleep
- rapunzel We share the story of the new observatory she wanted starry sky quest
- Moana Recalling the wisdom of his ancestors, he rescues Phonu from the storm. ocean guardians
- Tiana from princess and frog She shared her father’s memories and found a special way to honor him on his birthday. daddy’s front porch.
5 New Disney x Calm Meditations
- Breathe like the ocean with Moana: This breathing technique from Moana will ease your worries and make you feel more calm.
- Root and grow strong with Rapunzel: Imaginative Breathing Exercises with Rapunzel Tangled Relieves tension and promotes stability.
- Shine your light with Tiana: Find fun ways to let your inner radiance shine with Tiana. princess and frog.
- Understanding others with Belle: from the bell beauty and the beast Reflect on the similarities she shares with others.
- Learn kindness with Cinderella: Cinderella explains how we can be a little kinder.
6 New Disney x Calm Soundscapes
- Raya’s Riverboat Ride: Travel to the land of Kumandra and enjoy the soothing sounds of a boat ride on the Raya River. Raya and the Last Dragon
- Aurora’s Forest Cottage: Step into the woods and experience the magic of Aurora’s Cottage. sleeping beauty
- A night in the jasmine garden: Spend the night at Jasmine’s Palace and walk the grounds of the royal gardens. Aladdin
- Ariel’s Underwater World: Dive into the deep sea and explore Ariel’s Atlantica kingdom. little mermaid
- Mysterious Scottish Forest in Merida: Traverse the mystical forests of Merida to discover the Will of the Wisps and the wonders of Scotland. Brave
- Snow White’s Gem Mine: Step into the gem mine where Snow White’s seven friends work
A two-week free trial is available on the Calm website, but you can also enjoy a preview of the Princess Collection in the clip below.
Zoe Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since she first visited Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent years traveling around the world, frequenting Disney parks.
Join Zoe as she shares all the tips, tricks, anecdotes and embarrassments that come from her family’s adventures.