Job Title: Data Entry
Job Code : SY:12
MedGlobal is a global humanitarian non-profit organization that provides medical and health education services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved areas. The organization is made up of medical and public health professionals from diverse backgrounds.
Please elaborate on your purpose and role.
code of conduct
MedGlobal’s Code of Conduct reflects the core beliefs and values of our profession of care, respect, trust and integrity. These beliefs and values are fundamental to the practices and actions of MedGlobal’s employees, volunteers, interns, consultants, executive coordinators and directors.
The Code is organized into categories as follows:
- Always act fairly, honestly, honestly and openly. Respect the opinions of others and treat everyone equally and regardless of gender, race, color, creed, ancestry, birthplace, political beliefs, religion, marital status, disability, age or sexual orientation. Treat with dignity.
- We provide a positive and rewarding experience for those who serve us both inside and outside MedGlobal.
Data entry has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager and the technical supervision of the M&E Officer, ensuring that all data and information gathering processes of the beneficiaries are carried out accurately and completely, compiling the necessary data, monitoring and evaluation processes , prepared according to the time schedule, and submitted to the food manager.
- Check all forms to collect required information in accordance with funding agency expectations and store them in accordance with data privacy principles.
- Periodically add beneficiary and account data by entering the text-based and numeric information in the source document into the required database in time.
- Report regularly to M&E personnel.
- Examine data for flaws and errors, fix discrepancies, and check output.
- Compile information and populate and update relevant databases (Excel and KoBo Toolbox).
- To investigate missing documents and learn more about them.
- Organize and store hard copies of your data to optimize searches.
- Monitor incident information and file closures and keep files organized and organized.
- Adhere to data integrity and security policies and provide feedback/updates to the entire team.
- To install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications, as required.
- Act in accordance with the privacy of the beneficiary and support other team members in following the same sensibilities, especially regarding child safety.
- Attend all training and information sessions that may be held on weekends.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks as delegated by Program Managers and MEAL Officers and to work within the general needs of the project.
- To work with all parties to ensure a sound project execution. Avoid any kind of behavior or attitude that could cause physical or mental harm to beneficiaries or employees.
Requirements and Skills:
Data Entry requires the following skills, education, and experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- 2+ years of work experience in data and database management.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Kobo, Power BI, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in data collection, storage and analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with key principles of international NGOs such as accountability, impartiality, neutrality, independence, cooperation and cross-cultural understanding
- They are flexible, can work under pressure, and require minimal supervision.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply via the link above.
Regardless of the end of the application period, we will review applications and determine candidates.